We have a back log of about 4 blog postings waiting to happen, but unfortunately they still aren't happening this time!
Our trip is going great, we are loving every minute of it. We finished up our visit to Japan, had an awesome time catching up with everyone in Aussie, spent a week in Vancouver, bought a new 'house' on wheels (GMC Safari van), visited Whistler, and are more than halfway through our Alaskan cruise. The weather hasn't been great so far in Alaska, although not too bad - cloudy but not really raining or anything. And it is still spectacular!! I thought I might get a chance to update the blog during the cruise - after our super busy time in Vancouver (averaging about 5-6 hours sleep a night - I don't deal well with that!!) the cruise seemed like a good chance to catch up, but with internet at 75c a minute I think you will have to wait!! Plus it will take me about a year to sort through all the photos I have taken...!! :-) But I will get there, I promise!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment