Our visit to Aussie was far too short, but it was fantastic to catch up with everybody again. Thanks Nicole and Lawrie for organising a wedding so we had an excuse to come over!
It was great to finally get to see where Angela and Jason live, and also to see Nicole & Lawrie’s cute little house. The wedding was awesome, hopefully Nik & Lawrie enjoyed the day as much as we did!
It was great to finally get to see where Angela and Jason live, and also to see Nicole & Lawrie’s cute little house. The wedding was awesome, hopefully Nik & Lawrie enjoyed the day as much as we did!
For a few more wedding pictures see http://picasaweb.google.com/canadianmport/Aussie?authkey=Gv1sRgCPOD-eb4va_a4AE#
Please let me know if you can't get the link to work - I haven't tried this out properly yet so looking forward to some feedback! Photos are just ridiculously slow to upload to this blogger site (I spent two hours just uploading the photos for the 3rd Japan segment) so if I continue at that rate you will never hear any news from us! So on Sue's advice (thanks if you are reading this!) I am trying out Picasaweb. Let me know what you think!
The photo link works! (For me anyway... but I've already seen these photos and posted some on Facebook!)
ReplyDeleteHave been checking your blog for new entries sporadically, and now there's 6 new ones all at once!
Do your mobiles work there?